What's new

New EA Here is an unlocked EA everyone was looking for. NN_Scalper v1.1-fixed

3.20 star(s) 26 Votes
I give you the famous EA by creator Panik of a former closed forum which I will not mention here. But here is a famous EA many people were looking for after he no longer shared his code by locking access to the EA by imposing and expiry date.

Fortunately I have the code here fully unlocked for version 1.1 of the EA. I have version 1.3 as well but the expiry for 1.3 has not been unlocked only for version 1.1 of the code is currently the active working ea for unlimited use.

I will post both EA's here just in case there is a ex4 to mq4 decompiler wizard out there.
Thanks!

I give you the famous EA by creator Panik of a former closed forum which I will not mention here. But here is a famous EA many people were looking for after he no longer shared his code by locking access to the EA by imposing and expiry date.

Fortunately I have the code here fully unlocked for version 1.1 of the EA. I have version 1.3 as well but the expiry for 1.3 has not been unlocked only for version 1.1 of the code is currently the active working ea for unlimited use.

I will post both EA's here just in case there is a ex4 to mq4 decompiler wizard out there.
is this sill working?i will try thanks

Thanks. Care to share the setting?

Fortunately I have the code here fully unlocked for version 1.1 of the EA. I have version 1.3 as well but the expiry for 1.3 has not been unlocked

Thanks for the share
anyone tried this bot?

This ea is very broker sensitive. It will open many pending orders. Time frame should be M1 as it is on the same level as a tick scalper.

Thanks for the share
anyone tried this bot?
The last version is 1.322

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.