What's new

new system forex trading 85% accuracy

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote
systems that are profitable for some are not profitable for others
this is where psychology comes into play
develop your own system based on price action and you will be profitable.

Triumph Scalper created for fast trading, so it works on M1, M5, M15 Timeframes and all major currency pairs. All you need is simply to follow the stable BUY and SELL signals which "Triumph Scalper" gives to you and then enjoy your splendid beneficial trades.

USDJPY today as we see here, the price is going to bullish, so it is good if you just follow the trend to make some profits, you can open buy position when the price breaks resistance area at 147.75 with potential target up to 148.38

All of that your looking for is in you, simplify the strategy you have now and dial down on the number of trades you take, chose the high-quality ones, and just like that you'll see your a/c start growing.

I have been trade more than 2 years but I think too hard to get great setup with high win rate... Scalping it's good one if anyone would share

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.