What's new

Simple Easy Forex MA Trading Strategy: SMA Crossover System with RSI and STOCHASTIC OSCILATOR Filter

toido

Simple Easy Forex MA Trading Strategy: SMA Crossover System with RSI and STOCHASTIC OSCILATOR Filter | | Forex Online Trading

Simple Easy Forex MA Trading Strategy: SMA Crossover System with RSI and STOCHASTIC OSCILATOR Filter

FREE DOWNLOAD Simple Easy Forex MA Trading Strategy. SMA Crossover System with RSI and STOCHASTIC OSCILATOR Filter. The simple moving average crossover forex strategy is one of the most used trend following strategies among currency traders.

This system is incredibly simple yet unbelievably effective. If you properly follow the system, I strongly believe that you can easily gain 200+ pips per day with very few losing trades!

Super Easy Amazing EMA Crossover Forex Trading System:

Indicators
———-
5 SMA — Red
10 SMA — Blue
RSI (5 – Apply to Median Price: Close) — level at 54 and 45

TIME FRAME
————-
1 Hour or higher

VIEW
—–
Zoom in quite a bit on your chart so that the candlesticks and SMA’s are very large. I use ECN Broker and this translates into the penultimate (one just previous of the highest) magnification.

PAIRS
——
Virtually any pair seems to work as this is strictly technical analysis.
I recommend sticking to the main currencies and avoiding cross currencies (just my preference).

SMA Crossover Trading Rules

BUY Rules

• Enter BUY when the Red SMA crosses the blue SMA from underneath.
  • RSI must be approaching 55 from the BOTTOM and cross 50 to warrant entry
  • Stochastic Oscillator > 50

SELL Rules

• Enter SELL when the Red SMA crosses the blue SMA from the top
  • RSI must be approaching 45 from the TOP and cross 45 to warrant entry
  • Stochastic Oscillator < 50

• Always move your S/L after you are in profit so that you break even.
  • Aim for 100 – 250 pips per trade (for H1 TF trading)
  • ONLY USE THE 1 HOUR or HIGHER CHART! DO NOT GO LOWER!
  • When you get both of these signals, you can enter a trade with confidence because these are VERY STRONG SIGNALS. It is incredibly effective at catching the trend for 250+ pips!

Attachments

• ForexWOT.Com-SMAcrossRSISTOCH.rar
    54.1 KB · Views: 26
When you get both of these signals, you can enter a trade with confidence because these are VERY STRONG SIGNALS. It is incredibly effective at catching the trend for 250+ pips?

I have an indicator that alerts when a fast EMA crosses a slow EMA, it can help. For MT5.

Attachments

• MQLTA MT5 Moving Average Crossover Alert.ex5
    491.4 KB · Views: 3

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.