What's new

Simple MT4 EA That Opens Only Certain Lot Size Range From A Signal Provider

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Godsgrace

I usually subscribe to different forex signal providers (e.g instaforex) online who send forex signals directly to my MT4 platform and these signals are executed instantly on my MT4 account. The problem I have is that sometimes these signals may have very low or very high lot sizes which I do not want copied to my account. For example, the signal providers may open a very small lot size of say 0.01 or a very high lot size of 0.97 both of which I may not want to copy. My preference maybe to copy say only lots between the following range (e.g. 0.05 to 0.6 only). However, I currently can't not do this and hence I need a simple EA that can do the following:

I need a simple MT4 EA that upon receiving a buy or sell signal from any of my signal providers will:

1. Assess the lot size of the signal and determine whether or not to open the trade depending on the Lot range I have set. All orders outside my set lot range should not be opened.

2. Allow me to set my own lot range within which only orders with lot sizes within this lot range will be opened by the EA. All orders outside this lot range will NOT be opened. (example of lot range: 0.09 - 1.2 lots) - meaning all orders below 0.09 and all orders above 1.2 lots will NOT be opened.

3. The EA should also allow me to set a "Fixed Lot Size" for all open orders within the lot range I have set. For example, after I have set my lot range (e.g. 0.03 - 0.41 lots), I can then set a Fixed lot size which any lot within this lot range will be opened at in my MT4 platform (e.g. Fixed Lot = 0.01). This means that all orders opened within my selected lot range (i.e. 0.03 - 0.41 lots) will all be opened at a fixed lot size of 0.01 in my MT4 platform.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.