What's new

Overtrading will just blow you account

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

skrillexxx68

ever found yourself in a situation where you set an extremely high goal for the day or didnt have any goal at all?
well that leads to overtrading which means taking trades more than necessary often driven by greed, cut your losses earlybrother and get your money when in profit, dont be greedy take toue small amounts and compound it thats how you dont lose tour trading account..good Evening yall

I never have a goal. I enter when I see a good trade opportunity when I trade manually, and if there is none, there is none. Having a goal but a market you can’t trade will lead to overtrading too, for sure. And having a good and an exceptionnaly good market and you will miss good opportunity too. I really don’t see it wise to set goals in term of trading.

I never have a goal. I enter when I see a good trade opportunity when I trade manually, and if there is none, there is none. Having a goal but a market you can’t trade will lead to overtrading too, for sure. And having a good and an exceptionnaly good market and you will miss good opportunity too. I really don’t see it wise to set goals in term of trading.

i do it like 250 or 500 a day and if i lose 3 back to back using standards i hop out for the day..Unless i see a high orobabilty trade but i undertadn what you mean, get whatever money the market gives you

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.