What's new

Paradise Robot V5 Unlimited Version

2.00 star(s) 12 Votes
I am running now... today is Thursday Jul2nd - Robot is a hedging robot like the old days.....
seems to be ok thus far made $3.42 profit. will report as I run next week. This is on a live account with $94.45 USD

1593710611055.png

this is like for the month of june idk yet how it works on live im testing it right now so far it opens a buuy and sell order and im yet to undertsnd the method of it when i tried on a longer backtest i dont think it closes the negatives but idk will update a day of demo testing

View attachment 9288

this is like for the month of june idk yet how it works on live im testing it right now so far it opens a buuy and sell order and im yet to undertsnd the method of it when i tried on a longer backtest i dont think it closes the negatives but idk will update a day of demo testing

It's not closing off the negatives... So makes no sense running 0.03's when it adds up isn't worth it when it runs in negative

View attachment 9288

This BT is really useless...
you need a 99.9% BT but better FT for 3 month

it seems this ea would be nice to give it a try.. is there any back-test strategy report with recommended settings??

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.