What's new

PROFIT MAKER BY HARRY JACOB

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes
Im using it and it makes me 10-30% daily profit of my balance. It opens 7 trades at once and if its losing it will open another 7 but with x2 lot size so it return his loss and it always makes profit. I made 200$ in badly 2 days with lot size 0.01...
In any trade he takes it winnable but u need to have enough balance if he loosing trade(he will then open another 7 same trades but with x2 lot size) thats why you need enough balance so you dont come to 0 and blow account.
Im using it now 3th time beucase i fucked my first two with opening trades myself. If you leave it alone and if u have good risk managment you will make so much money :)

Im using it and it makes me 10-30% daily profit of my balance. It opens 7 trades at once and if its losing it will open another 7 but with x2 lot size so it return his loss and it always makes profit. I made 200$ in badly 2 days with lot size 0.01...
In any trade he takes it winnable but u need to have enough balance if he loosing trade(he will then open another 7 same trades but with x2 lot size) thats why you need enough balance so you dont come to 0 and blow account.
Im using it now 3th time beucase i fucked my first two with opening trades myself. If you leave it alone and if u have good risk managment you will make so much money :)
Thank you, but what are the settings to this EA?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.