What's new

PWR NASDAQ ROBOT FREE LETS ENJOY

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes
does Not work at all. I couldnt believe it guys. So much money wasted
Did you actually purchase the Robot from John Ghatti? If you did please testify whether it works or he is scamming people of their hard earned money. I have been trying to get a hold of anyone who has purchased the Cobra 1.0 that he is now advertising. Its weird how he is the only successful user of the system but i havent stumbled across anyone who is successful with the product that he sells.

Can somebody please send results the robot can achieve. We all asking for the same thing.PLEASE!!!
I feel your plea for results will forever go unanswered. Only reached 1 person who uses the robot on instagram but they turned around and wanted to resell me the same robot, when asked for proof of results he blocked me.

thank you but first we should try on demo and backtest first to not blow real account and whats the strategy behind that anyone using it plz explain it here/...

Did you actually purchase the Robot from John Ghatti? If you did please testify whether it works or he is scamming people of their hard earned money. I have been trying to get a hold of anyone who has purchased the Cobra 1.0 that he is now advertising. Its weird how he is the only successful user of the system but i havent stumbled across anyone who is successful with the product that he sells.
Sound like scam cus no one in confirming it

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.