What's new

Here is the PWR NasDaq Breakeven , it’s pretty good

2.90 star(s) 9 Votes

KblMafunisa

I'm busy testing the PWR Ultra Breakeven now. It's not looking good at all. I'll post if I hit a good test result

If you've had any successes over at leaset 3 months data, It would help if you share a ((Preset file)). Remember it contains all your back or/ forward test settings . Its like a template....

Otherwise if you could post your mt4 strategy tester's Result as PDF. All your settings are typed in very fine print... That shows everything!!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
O really looking forward to be here guys Trading Systems and Strategies 0
S here does it come from? Forex VPS 0
J Here is a indicator to help with your trading Trading Systems and Strategies 0
V I'm looking for FHG Trade Advisor Indicator please send it here Trading Systems and Strategies 0
V Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc. Other Topics 0
F Bitcoin Is Definitely Here To STAY Interactive Forex Trading 0
M General What is Forex? come here to know? Forex Education 0
V Did you find any truly profitable EA here ? Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 7
M hi i am here now to trade with you Forex Education 1
L Strategy The strategy that I share for everyone right here is a pure price action strategy with very simple trading principles based on the trading signals of Trading Systems and Strategies 2
L Warren Buffett advised graduates to read, polish their communication skills, and find a job they love in a virtual address. Here are the 11 best quote Entertainment 0
S Profitable EA I was testing kingle EA here store the results but on gbpusd it doesn't show good results I used 15 TF thank you Forex Indicators and Tools 5
M Profitable EA Here is the almighty AMG EA.. if anyone is in need of it then ..here ..if you got a question ask here mandlamlamuli220@gmail.com Trading Systems and Strategies 10
I General Pls guys am new here and how can I get free sofwares. Trading Systems and Strategies 3
K Hi guys im new here, please teach me renko charts Forex Education 0
P Hi guys im new here, please teach me renko charts Trading Systems and Strategies 0
V someone here with MrY indicator version 2? I can give something else back for it Interactive Forex Trading 1
P Hi guys! I'm new here. Interactive Forex Trading 6
pasdwqca Is the Bull Run here? Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies 0
J There are alot of scammers here Trading Systems and Strategies 2
forex_master Hi guys, somebody here has any info regarding these brokers?Forex24 Forex Broker Reviews 0
Y New here looking for a great EA. Trading Systems and Strategies 5
L New EA Guys here is BAKAU EA, use it on M15 Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 18
S Who here has tried luxury fx, it works well but not very consistent. Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
Alexisz Lets put ea's that are interested and profitable here! Trading Systems and Strategies 1
Davidsulay Profitable EA FOREX GPS 3 EA ROBOT. VOTED NUMBER 1 EA ONE OF THE BEST BOTS OUT TODAY! PLEASE SHARE YOUR MOST PROFITABLE EA HERE THANK YOU! Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 92
T I ask all who have found a scam to post it here under this thread. Scam Alerts 1
W Is there anyone around here that can tell us if they are making a living off expert advisors? Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 2
1 I'm very new here and I'm looking forward to see how this site can be of assistance Trading Systems and Strategies 1
A Indicator Here is the 4 candle indicator Forex Indicators and Tools 2
A Suggestion Here is Vix Trendline Channel Indicator MetaTrader 12
A Suggestion Here is the long awaited candlestick pattern Dash Board MetaTrader 4
A Strategy Name the indicator you need and i will share it here MetaTrader 21
D Here are the forex super indacator Interactive Forex Trading 0
D Here how to tade the nasdaq forex market Forex Education 0
J Spike detector here text me General Discussions 1
G HERE IS META TRADER 5 PIVOT POINT INDICATOR MetaTrader 4
khaya Hello guys. Here is the trendline indicator. Trading Systems and Strategies 33
khaya Here are good indicators Trading Systems and Strategies 11
F the best system found here General Discussions 4
R General HELLO! NEWBIE TRADER HERE MetaTrader 2
woody Need a Trading Indicator! Please post your Indicator requests here. Trading Systems and Strategies 12
L Come help a lost fella here. I've blown many times Trading Systems and Strategies 14
W any full time traders around here? General Discussions 1
B Here is a cool indicator that can help for buying and selling (Zig-Zag) Forex Indicators and Tools 1
I Suggestion Post VIX 75 indicators and EAs here Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 2
F hello people first time here hi all Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
W General My greetings to everyone here General Discussions 0
D Can anyone send here a book known as Forex bible Forex Education 2
D Is anyone here now names of book for coding robots Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0