What's new

recommended VPS for MT4

Yes, but it depends on your needs ... For example, how much you want to spend, how many MT instances you want to run (as long as you don't use a mt multiaccount) how many robots .. etc.

currently and since 1 month I am using 6 t2 micro instances with amazon aws. each aws instance is running 1 MT4 instance with an average of 6 pairs. I have also a t2.nano but it’s really a very basic instance running only with 1 pair.
I have them all for free for 1 year but I am already looking to see if I stay with amazon aws or I move another VPS provider.
The cost of t2.micro will be 10 USD/month after the free period of 12 months.

For extra forex experience, what I can tell you is that AWS could be fine, m if you run out of resources are pains ...
Also for forex with the same conditions there are better solutions.
An example is what I use (6.99$ a month, if you pay month by month otherwise you have further discounts with quarterly or six-monthly plans etc.) and I would suggest it after months of testing, I never had any problems.
Price quality among the best on the market.
I have several VPS with them and to give you an example with the "# 1 Windows VPS" I can run 2 MT4 instances (maybe I could even 3) and 2 EA for each one.
I bought it as a test and I haven't changed ...

If you register with this link you have the right to instant activation:
https://portal.pivps.com/aff.php?aff=1214 ;)

This is the most convenient plan I use with them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.