What's new

Risk is a part of trading

Robert Hills

Risk is a part of Forex trading. It is never possible to be a successful trader without covering the risk. A trader who cannot manage risk never gets a good reward from trading. I use a 1: 2 risk-reward in every trade. And always open trades at 2% risk. To maintain the risk, I enlist the help of brokers. The service system of this broker is much better. They help all traders with their services.

Last edited by a moderator:
yes, risk is a part of investment. expert advisor help us minimize the risk in trading. with proper algorithm we can profit in the market with a reasonable or small drawdown

Yes, risk is a part of trading and we have to accept that. But it's also important to acknowledge that to some extent, we have some control over the risks we take, so we shouldn't be reckless either. The risk-to-reward ratio and risk percentage that you mentioned are great ways to do manage risks.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.