2.40 star(s) 10 Votes
I already have this EA by owner purchased in 200 USD with name locked
this is is not working with any broker
this is always giving loss slowly slowly
when i ask owner about the issue he never gave stisfy reply
owner is very rude behaviour he never support
I will suggest that never buy this EA
If anyone know how to use it then contact me i have EA with portal
Hi, the owner released the new set file on the telegram members vip group, may be you can share the set file, so that we can try and find out which one works better

I know how to use it

Hi ujjaval...can I get your telegram Id .I think I know broker that suitable for sebtri ea

Hi,
Me and my friends spent few weeks trying to make sebri ea work.
We runned the last version of the ea and the last setfile from november 2022. We tried different brokers, cent and live account.
We also used exactly same broker as the author Coinexx with Live account and we got the best vps possible.
VPS has to be based in Amsterdam and with good provider, because this is where coinexx Live-servers are. You will get a ping of around 9ms (can not get lower with coinexx).
So eventhoug we had exactly same as author (same ea, same settings, same broker, mt4 speed optimised, best connection ping possible) it does not work. It is loosing after few weeks on live account test. If someone has a the new version and new setfile can send me and I will test it again with all same conditions to see if it really works (which I doubt about it)

Hi, here is another version , I have one file the SebTri EA. You can try it

Attachments

• SebTRI EA.ex4
    77.3 KB · Views: 61
Hi,
Me and my friends spent few weeks trying to make sebri ea work.
We runned the last version of the ea and the last setfile from november 2022. We tried different brokers, cent and live account.
We also used exactly same broker as the author Coinexx with Live account and we got the best vps possible.
VPS has to be based in Amsterdam and with good provider, because this is where coinexx Live-servers are. You will get a ping of around 9ms (can not get lower with coinexx).
So eventhoug we had exactly same as author (same ea, same settings, same broker, mt4 speed optimised, best connection ping possible) it does not work. It is loosing after few weeks on live account test. If someone has a the new version and new setfile can send me and I will test it again with all same conditions to see if it really works (which I doubt about it)

Yes this is exactly what I did and observed as well... although ping rate may not matters for this EA. But I did try on Pepperstone (VPS-2ms) and ICmarket (VPS-18ms). But the result is not what as the seller reported

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.