What's new

Small investment for newbie

Edward Peterson

Small investment is not a problem when you are new. You need big investment when you are skilled enough. If you focus on making money from the beginning, it will take years to learn the trading. First one year treat yourself as an intern. Money you will use this time to experiment different different trading strategies. Once you know what works for you, you may need bigger investment.

I think you can start with 1000 Dollar and small lotsize....management with the money is important.
with 1k max. 0,01 lot....

Small investment is not a problem when you are new. You need big investment when you are skilled enough. If you focus on making money from the beginning, it will take years to learn the trading. First one year treat yourself as an intern. Money you will use this time to experiment different different trading strategies. Once you know what works for you, you may need bigger investment.
To reach the goal of your trading emotional is one of the most losing point which you should must avoid if want to earn good money and stay safe. Emotion will cause big loss in your trading as there is no place for any types of emotions. With the best broker ForexOne I am trading from a long time due to effective service and expert assistance. I also have promotional offers to increase my profit in my business.

You can trade with small amounts, but only trade with a good broker! Risk always same amount (preferably 2% or so)! Practice with small account on a demo account using a good strategy, then sees how you are doing. Only trade with live account when you are confident.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.