What's new

SMC is key to the new traders,Eye opening

Topboy

SMC is really underrated.I have been using this strategy and understood the market way better.Traders need to utilise this strategy.it opens your third eye

SMC is really underrated.I have been using this strategy and understood the market way better.Traders need to utilise this strategy.it opens your third eye Hi, please I would like to connect with you please can you send me your Instagram username

SMC is really underrated.I have been using this strategy and understood the market way better.Traders need to utilise this strategy.it opens your third eye
The concept of "smart money" is crucial in forex trading. Smart money refers to institutional investors, hedge funds, and other large market participants who possess significant resources and expertise. By analyzing their actions and market positioning, retail traders can gain valuable insights into potential market trends. Understanding smart money flow can help traders make informed decisions, identify key support and resistance levels, and avoid trading against powerful market forces. Recognizing the importance of smart money can greatly enhance a trader's ability to navigate the forex market effectively and increase their chances of success.

iv tried a whole bunch of the courses... impactfx, bilztrades, chrisfx, garland... and tradinghub helped me actually understand what was going on!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.