What's new

Best indicators for SMC

tuannm24

1. Moving Averages: Use various moving averages
  2. Relative Strength Index (RSI): RSI helps you identify overbought or oversold conditions. It can be used to gauge the strength of a cycle.
  3. Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD): The MACD is a trend-following momentum indicator that can help you identify changes in the strength, direction, momentum, and duration of a market cycle.
  4. Fibonacci Retracement and Extensions: These tools can be used to identify potential reversal or extension points within a cycle. They are helpful for both swing trading and long-term investing.
  5. Bollinger Bands:Bollinger Bands can help you identify price volatility and potential turning points within a cycle.

1. Moving Averages: Use various moving averages
  2. Relative Strength Index (RSI): RSI helps you identify overbought or oversold conditions. It can be used to gauge the strength of a cycle.
  3. Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD): The MACD is a trend-following momentum indicator that can help you identify changes in the strength, direction, momentum, and duration of a market cycle.
  4. Fibonacci Retracement and Extensions: These tools can be used to identify potential reversal or extension points within a cycle. They are helpful for both swing trading and long-term investing.
  5. Bollinger Bands:Bollinger Bands can help you identify price volatility and potential turning points within a cycle.
Love my RSI.

You should really try and formulate what your intention with this is actually xD i would really love to know why your posting all these individual indicators. The "best" indicators for you will depend on your trading style, objectives, and the assets you are trading. It's a good idea to experiment with different indicators and combinations of indicators to find what works best for your specific situation. with the explanation your giving here i wouldnt say these are the best for SMC tbh. SMC is a hoax anyways, supply and demand might be a better combination of words to help you on your journey.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.