What's new

What is the the best indicators ?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
NAVARRA FOREX TRADING INDICATOR is to be traded on the H4 chart only. I switch between daily and H4 charts to see what the market is doing. Daily you will see the overall trend. H4 is where you will place the trade. Sometimes you can go to H4 and see if the signal matches the H4, if it doesn't, wait for the trade set up on H4 so you get a better entry.

I think mostapha golden skull signals_fix is the best indicatpr ever. No repaint, no delay. Use it with 2 emas and voila.

I do not trade with indicators but use moving averages occasionally. There are many good indicators in the Forex market. The profit comes when you trade with those indicators. Trading requires discipline and plan. Without which it is never possible to survive in trading.

I do not trade with indicators but use moving averages occasionally. There are many good indicators in the Forex market. The profit comes when you trade with those indicators. Trading requires discipline and plan. Without which it is never possible to survive in trading.

Which MAs do you use and what lengths Please elaborate

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.