What's new

BEST INDICATORS AND EAs

mlutherk

Hello All,
I am new here and want to know how you have have been fairing with your EAs.
which one works best for you and which brokers you use if you are willing to disclose that
Best Regards

ndiya666

Hello All,
which one works best for you and which brokers you use if you are willing to disclose that
Best Regards
I have been using Dragon Expert 4.1 on EU default settings with $1000 acc. It's been doing decent It's becoming my fav ea

Brokksfam12

Hello All,
Best Regards
How do I set this up cause It’s not working at all

alex218

all ea work some time and later. it's best to control all items yourself. manual opening of a position is best. the robot is not worried if you will lose. :giggle:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S General Hello, this is the best Forex signal year: “Forex4Live Reversal 2020”. This Forex system consists of 8 indicators that can predict the future. The cos MetaTrader 0
D General Best Breakout indicators Forex Indicators and Tools 0
O What is the the best indicators ? General Discussions 13
P General need the best indicators Making Income Online 0
abdo11 forex indicator i hope this helps somebody ivee been locking for best indicator to work with and ill be posting roundom indicators to help some people Trading Systems and Strategies 6
T General What are the best timeframes and indicators for boom and crash? Forex Education 8
J What is the best indicators Forex Indicators and Tools 0
M REWRITING ONE OF THE BEST BINARY OPTIONS INDICATORS IN HISTORY*very interesting Trading Systems and Strategies 5
S Let us all send our best indicators and put together a suitable system... Trading Systems and Strategies 1
M this is one of the best indicators in the market Binary Options Brokers Discussions 7
T Suggestion mt5 best indicators. MetaTrader 1
D forex indicator i hope this helps somebody ivee been locking for best indicator to work with and ill be posting roundom indicators to help some people Trading Systems and Strategies 3
D Strategy Best indicators to spot a high/low I hope it will help some of you a lot. Trading Systems and Strategies 0
vicknov General WHICH WOULD YOU SAY IS THE BEST? PRICE ACTION STRATEGIES? OR CUSTOM INDICATORS?? Interactive Forex Trading 14
cristrader Indicator Looking for best indicators or best indicator combination Forex Indicators and Tools 14
K Best Indicators of Metatrader 4 please MetaTrader 0
Diyeve Meta 5 indicators working best for indices(including V75) Trading Systems and Strategies 11
M The best and feasible indicators General Discussions 6
A BEST NOT REPAINT INDICATORS 2020 WITH SETTING Trading Systems and Strategies 29
L Nexus 6.0 the best indicators binary Trading Systems and Strategies 3
J DISCOVER THE BEST FOREX INDICATORS FOR A SIMPLE STRATEGY Other Topics 2
M Indicators for boom and crash - best and worst Forex Indicators and Tools 9
L Whats best volatility indicators in 2020 Forex Indicators and Tools 4
C Best indicators for use in trading Forex Indicators and Tools 9
R Top 10: The Best Non-Repainting Forex Indicators for MT4 that really work Trading Systems and Strategies 37
A Best Indicators For 1 Minutes Binary Trading Trading Systems and Strategies 9
haihoang The Best Non-Repainting Forex Indicators for MT4 that really work Forex Indicators and Tools 22
R BEST INDICATORS Forex Indicators and Tools 4
Y Best Indicators IC Markets Broker Reviews 13
G What is the best strategy you think of Interactive Forex Trading 0
F General What is the best expert advisor General Discussions 3
F General What is the best broker? General Discussions 1
D Best forex system to start trading with Trading Systems and Strategies 0
B Still looking for the best forex signal and EA for this end of 2021. Interactive Forex Trading 0
S Suggestion best indicator no repaint General Discussions 0
K What is the best system? Trading Systems and Strategies 0
F The Best Charting Platforms. Trading Systems and Strategies 0
F The best way to draw Support and Resistance zones Trading Systems and Strategies 0
F What's the best automated trading system around...please hook me up people Trading Systems and Strategies 4
F I'm looking for a best trading system which has been backtested with much more accuracy Trading Systems and Strategies 1
S General Best forex indicator Other Topics 0
G Suggest Best VPS Server Other Topics 1
J I am searching for best eas to make passive income, but I can't get my hands on them, can you all suggest which are some of the EAs you use? Entertainment 1
J General I am searching for best eas to make passive income, but I can't get my hands on them, can you all suggest which are some of the EAs you use? Trading Systems and Strategies 4
B Suggestion Which is the best Course for Trading NASDAQ? MetaTrader 1
A General pdf books required for best strategy Forex Education 0
R Small leverage is best Forex Education 1
T BEST BO_indic_Adjustable hours_GMT_V_2.1 button Trading Systems and Strategies 0
T BEST PAMA GannGrid_oscv4.3 Alert Trading Systems and Strategies 0
T BEST Butterfly pattern Trading Systems and Strategies 0