What's new

SMC(SMART MONEY CONCEPT) REALLY EXIST!!!

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

noman97

From the very begging of my trading i heard everywhere about smart money concept.it is said to be followed their finger steps. But i personally talked to some famous traders who don't believe smart money concept.so it would be fine if anyone from here can clarify the matter with explanation.

the important thing is to wait the expansion, so when it brakes the price you can start to search for a confirmation,

From the very begging of my trading i heard everywhere about smart money concept.it is said to be followed their finger steps. But i personally talked to some famous traders who don't believe smart money concept.so it would be fine if anyone from here can clarify the matter with explanation.
Smarty money shows itself well, you just need to use it with additional analysis and strategies and then it will be good

someone know you a good EA Robots who can use the Smart Money Concept ?
I am looking for a good Supply and Demand MT4 or MT5 platform.

Isn't SMC nothing more than identifying support and resistance and trading around those areas? They call them order blocks, fair value gaps, breakers, etc.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.