What's new

General Stocastic Indicator Setting

I am using Stocastinc Indicator setting is 5, 3, 3 and 20, 12, 3 is good set. Any other setting better this? Please inform me

14, 3, 3 is the setting I'm using. But note that whatever setting you're using, depends on your strategy.
At the same time, if you think only selling above 80 or 80+ and buying below 20 or 20- is a strategy, you'll wash your account very soon.

I am using Stocastinc Indicator setting is 5, 3, 3 and 20, 12, 3 is good set. Any other setting better this? Please inform me
Not having to pay overnight charges the swap free means basically and for Muslims traders it is mainly available. I choose my broker ForexOne to trade with swap free account as I am also a Muslim and according to my religious and thoughts I can’t take interest. With my broker still of that I have many other facilities to make my trading profitable such as – easy withdraw, instant cash back and others.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.