What's new

Success doesn't come easily

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Edward Peterson

Success doesn't come easily. First you need to understand what you need to get success in forex trading. You need know that forex is not a get a rich quick scheme. You need specific knowledge and skills. And for that knowledge and skills you need to invest your time and effort. You also need to understand that forex trading requires calm and relaxed trading psychology.

Agree. It takes a lot of time and energy to be successful in the forex game. But in the end, it is worth it!

Forex trading is not a game. It has so much risk. Every trader should learn the basic knowledge about forex before entering into the market. Lack of knowledge can put them into the big problem. knowledge about forex can be learned by many ways. But the best way of learning forex is to open a demo account. This can help him to get knowledge, by which he can at least make profit slowly. When I was new in this market, I gathered knowledge by opening a demo account in TP Global FX. It helps me to know about forex, about trading. I also know what is good for me and what is not. I am still trading with them. They are really helpful.

Success doesn't come easily. First you need to understand what you need to get success in forex trading. You need know that forex is not a get a rich quick scheme. You need specific knowledge and skills. And for that knowledge and skills you need to invest your time and effort. You also need to understand that forex trading requires calm and relaxed trading psychology.
Thank you for this...some things you need to re-hear them again

A good broker is very important for leading a secure and profitable trading life. But the trouble occupation in Forex is finding the decent broker. So, when choosing a broker, we can consider their regulation, customer service and spread as well as. ForexOne is the exactly right broker what I was looking for. In their platform as a regulated broker they give higher security, lowest spread from 0.4 pips and active customer service.

All of us will be agree... there is no elevator to success clapping hands !!!
Similarly, getting success within a short time is difficult. It's required sufficient time, solid knowledge and practice to gain valuable profit emotion smile

Only 1% can be a successful trader in the long run, I suggest to quit unless you are very motivated and ready too loose lot of capital.

It doesn't take a lot of money to get started; many stockbrokers allow you to open an account for $0. Many brokers also will waive any minimum investment requirements if you sign up for regular monthly contributions of $100 or more.

If you don't have a lot of cash but want to try your hand at do-it-yourself investing, using commission-free exchange-traded funds can be a cost-effective way to begin building your portfolio

try a demo account first to practise/ execute some strategies...
try the beginners bootcamp. most tier 1 brokers will have it on their site.

The main problem of forex is lack of education and training. We think that we can succeed without knowledge. Even to use an EA it requires knowledge to make the best settings. Never stop learning.

Yes, broker is very important for our trading activity, so don't make a wrong choice. Don't choose a dealing desk broker. Choose only the trusted broker. I recommend you to trade with FreshForex, it is good and I have been joined FreshForex for 3 years until today. you SHOULD try.

Success doesn't come easily in the forex market. Trader need to work hard to gain knowledge about trading. Success depends on how much knowledge you have. So, focus no gaining knowledge rather than anything else in trading. I recommend new trader to take Eurotrader free educational course to gain trading knowledge. It is suitable for all kind of trader even experience trader.

Yes, it takes a lot of hard work and required a lot of time to be successful in Forex trading. So always do more and more practice and learn the facts about how to be a successful trader.

Nothing in life is easy, trading is part of your life also. You will take a lot of punches and you will decide if it's really for you or not.

Agree. It takes a lot of time and energy to be successful in the forex game. But in the end, it is worth it!

Good Day,

Hope you are doing well.

In addition to the time and energy, it takes to be successful in the forex game, you should keep on controlling your emotions in which you should accept the loss, relax, be patient and stay disciplined.

Looking forward to know your point of view.

Regards,
Akwin

Nothing in life is easy, trading is part of your life also. You will take a lot of punches and you will decide if it's really for you or not.
True. And I think it is important to be honest with oneself about that. Don't persist if it's not working out.

Amen, been 3years for me, really need to make money so my knowledge doesnt become useless

sometimes it will be tiring if there is no return forever. Usually will choose a period of rest. In fact, if anyone has the recipe for themselves it will be easy, but for someone who is still searching for the recipe it will be very difficult.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.