What's new

The volatility bible

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes
Price action trading involves technical analysis with simple price data. Traders often use the pattern for price action trading. There are many traders who can trade without any indicator and making consistent profit. So, it is better to learn about price action. As for me, I learned it from free educational course. This is the best broker I have ever seen. They always help me to make consistent profit from this market. Thery are very reliable. They provide 24/5 customer support to their clients.

Last edited by a moderator:
broker is good for this EA?
I haven’t tried this EA yet, but have been using some free ones from MT4 on aaafx. I found them pretty good for testing EAs. But you can opt for any broker who supports algo trading and puts no restrictions on EA usage

I haven’t tried this EA yet, but have been using some free ones from MT4 on aaafx. I found them pretty good for testing EAs. But you can opt for any broker who supports algo trading and puts no restrictions on EA usage
Do you have a link for these?

"The Volatility Bible" is a book written by Jeff Augen that provides an in-depth look at volatility and its impact on options prices. It covers various volatility strategies and techniques that traders can use to profit from volatility in the options market.

Volatility is threat to the survival of traders. So, be cautious of volatility before trading in the market.

Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.