What's new

Toshko Raychev Profit System

3.30 star(s) 15 Votes
Thanks for sharing. Will demo test it. Toshko Raychev has put out quite a few systems, and he is reportedly a multiple trading world champion

nice system I saw a review on youtube for and it seems profitable 16 wins 4 losses
I hope I can have it one day

It is a good system ..I am presently in a US CAD buy after the price pulled back to a major level.

Attachments

• trade ppstone.png
    trade ppstone.png
    287.2 KB · Views: 15
Is this trading system profitable especially on a higher timeframe like 1hour,4hour & daily?

Yes it is more accurate on the higher timeframes...the core reason is because the indicators react very fast to price changes ....most of the time, i get into a trade much earlier than the crowd

@Daily69, the screenshots later are different than the previous ones. Is there any major changes in the system???

The system is as original....i added an ema crossover indicator and an indicator to alert me when ma's are touched...(as per the author's traning)

Presently I am in a GJ buy but price action is slow in the Asian session..... :)

Attachments

• gj.png
    gj.png
    382.6 KB · Views: 13
taken another trade on euro cad using this amazing system....

Attachments

• ec.png
    ec.png
    346.7 KB · Views: 7

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.