What's new

Trading discipline for better results

CliffordKayy

The success I achieve as a trading in the markets is directly correlated to my trading discipline or lack thereof. Trading discipline is 90 percent of the game. The formula is very simple: Trade with discipline and you will succeed; trade without discipline and you will fail.

Discipline is very important for every part of work and anything. Discipline people never lose hope and temperament they do just focus on work hard and show skill level. The discipline of work become a good reward in field of life successful. In forex trading, it is very easy for traders to feel overwhelmed. Consistency of work hard to get good rewards.

Discipline needs to be maintained to trade. If you do not maintain discipline and plan, you will not be able to gain profit by trading. Many traders cannot gain profit by gaining a lot of knowledge because they have less knowledge about trading.

The success I achieve as a trading in the markets is directly correlated to my trading discipline or lack thereof. Trading discipline is 90 percent of the game. The formula is very simple: Trade with discipline and you will succeed; trade without discipline and you will fail.

I agree with this statement ..

This is because in my own experience of 11 years in trading, what gives consistency in trading is the discipline in the trading method itself

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.