What's new

General Trading full time profitably

Ian Gowland

Hi All if you have read any of my posts you have probably gathered I am a fanatical trader, I am very stressed with my job and have decided to take my hobbie passion to the next level, are any of you trading full time and earning a good income at least a $1000 per week that you can with draw and live off?

Good luck of finding a good trading system that you can rely on every day! Money will come if you stick to it!

Hi @Ian Gowland All the best for your Trading Career.
I'm not a full time yet though, but still looking for a way to reach there. Similar situation, just want to be independent.
From one trader to another, Good Luck!

1000$ perweek is a tough goal to set on yourself. Start small and then slowly transition to a full time trader.

The most consistent way of getting 1000$ perweek would be having an account with high deposit and then going full on scalping strategy. Make sure to have an excellent risk management though cause you can blow your account really fast if you are not careful.

Wish the best of luck to you. :)

-Random stranger on internet

Trading requires a lot of discipline. If the discipline and plan are not right, it is very difficult to gain profit from trading. As a trader, I have to make a profit in trading through money management and risk management.

I think it's irrelevant whether others can or cannot do that. If that is your goal if that is what you need to support yourself with trading, all that matters is whether you can achieve it.

I am sure that $1,000 a week is possible. Many traders achieve this even on a daily basis.
Someone mentioned scalping, and another said to have a big account balance. These are both true and concrete ways to get to the thousand dollar a week mark. However, scalping comes with higher risk of blowing your account, so please be careful.
Most traders trade same lot sizes for weeks and months, do yourself a favour, and search for a FOREX COMPOUNDING excel sheet. Then get a good trading strategy. 30 pips a day or a trade, and you would grow your account astronomically without risking more than 3-5% per trade.

Pay it forward....when you get to the top.

Everything is possible if you work hard enough for it. All the points above are important. The strategy is just a little percentage of a successful trading career. First psycholgy, then management and last strategy. Get your mindset straight, create a trading plan and stick to it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.