What's new

Trading is not just market analysis

Edward Peterson

Trading is not just market analysis. As money is involved here, emotions play the big parts during trading. Most of the traders ignore this. They come here to make huge money overnight. They become greedy when make some profit and they also feel broken when lose money. Without being discipline success in forex Market is not possible. I trade forex at XeroMarkets broker. I like their low spreads and instant deposit and withdrawal facility.

IMHO the most difficult thing about the market(s) to come to grasp with is the general chaos.
While the market can only move in 3 directions... it's the uncertainty of populations and random
happenings around the world that somehow affect the value of a nation's currency that can
be extremely frustrating.

So it seems that whatever strategy you land on, it should be one flexible enough to handle
the uncertainty of the market.

Yes, agree with you, trading is not just a analysis, you should have control over your emotions, have discipline, plan and strategy. Also should have good money managment and risk managment.

Always making a profit is difficult in the forex market. You can easily earn money if you have enough knowledge about the forex market. But in spite of having good knowledge, it is quite tough to ensure profit all time. It is right that in forex market a trader can make consistent profit. But it is not all the time. New traders should know the fact that earning money in forex is easy but always making profit is not so easy. They should keep patience and keep trying to make a consistent profit. I couldn't make profit at first. But now I can make profit consistently with the help of AtoZ Markets because of their ease of trading advice and suggestions. They are like my guidelines in the forex market.

If trading is easy, everyone would have become overnight millionaire. But that's not the case and it is definitely not easy.
Agree that emotion has a large part to play.
Other than market analysis, I feel that we must have a trading plan. I read somewhere.
In Forex trading, these are the 5 outcomes in a trade.
1. Win small
2. Win big
3. Breakeven
4. Lose small
5. Lose big
As long as you eliminate #5, you will succeed in forex trading.
I quite agree with the above. Try as much as possible to preserve your capital.
No capital = no trade.
If you win, remember to withdraw.
Never count the chickens before they hatch. What is not inside your pocket is never yours.
Cheers....

Trading is not just market analysis. As money is involved here, emotions play the big parts during trading. Most of the traders ignore this. They come here to make huge money overnight. They become greedy when make some profit and they also feel broken when lose money. Without being discipline success in forex Market is not possible. I trade forex at XeroMarkets broker. I like their low spreads and instant deposit and withdrawal facility.
Emotions destroy soo many traders

When you start a trade, leave your emotions behind. Have a plan, be ready for a negation of your strategy. These all will help you to avoid of getting wrecked ;)

Why are people against trading with emotion...I prefer to trade with emotion it works for me...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.