What's new

Trading XAUUSD Gold Strategies/indicators (free)

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Clydiinho

Can anyone suggest the most simplest trading strategy for XAUUSD (gold) especially for beginners? or free indicators that work really well with Gold.

There is no simple trading strategy. Everyone uses several indicators at the same time, in order to be as secure as possible in determining good trade.

German sniper is a good indicator if you use the good strategy.
It works well on 4h chart. You have a target. The owner advise to take a first profit in the middle of the one indicate. You can take 2 trades : one withe half target and one with full target.

Try this indicator on Gold. I have been testing on a demo account and it seems to be working well. Do your own test and tell me what you think. All the best.
so i tried it yesterday before market close, it isn't showing anything for shorting, also it doesn't show anything without complete data, "smart buy here" is only there when the line has passed the point quite a bit, atleast a few 100 if not 1000 pips. then the take profit level is the same.
Also, i want to remove the giant "GERMAN SNIPER 1.0" from view as i have other indicators i am using in conjunction and it just ruins the entire view.

Try this indicator on Gold. I have been testing on a demo account and it seems to be working well. Do your own test and tell me what you think. All the best.
Thanks for the share. I will test it on some various time frames. Any specific rules you follow for it? If anyone is interested in the results of my tests just reply back to this and ill post them here

Is it possible to create alarms when a new entry is created. That would be great. Then you wouldn't have to check the chart every two minutes.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.