What's new

Very good VPS

Jos

[QUOTE = "Eric de Oliveira Freitas, post: 8417, miembro: 63200"] El alojamiento de enrutadores es un buen VPS 9,95 $ u 8 $ (planes semestrales) con ssd y buen CPU. Estoy usando 10 mt4 en un vps.
Usé el soporte y me gustó mucho.
Enlace: https://support.routerhosting.com/aff.php?aff=373 [/ QUOTE]
AlabamaAlgún vos
UNAs que pueda probar

Jos

[QUOTE = "ARMYRIDZ, post: 8424, miembro: 63163"] Yo uso vps baratos 15 $ / m y funciona bien [/ QUOTE]

Cuál es el que usas para ti

The Guvna

I use contabo.com they are pretty decent machines, but once you add windows, price gets heavy :/ will check out this one, thanks. This site is great.

digifx

Router hosting is a good VPS 9,95$ or 8$ (semestral plans) with ssd and good CPU. I´m using 10 mt4 in one vps.
I used support and i liked so much.
Link: https://support.routerhosting.com/aff.php?aff=373
Please don't do that. Don't be greedy! You are definitely on the wrong way :)

A conservative guideline is 3-4 MT4 terminals (with a handful of charts) per CPU core (!). If you run too many terminals, you may overload your VPS CPU! This will disconnect your VPS and may interrupt your trading.

It is best to run each MT4 on a VPS as “lean” as possible. Run only exactly what is needed and nothing more.

digifx

Maybe you like digitalforex.com
Price is 10$. Latency to New York brokers <2 ms
You can enter "forexforum" as coupon and you can get free access to all forex tools posted on the website.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Profitable EA cm_EA-Trailing-v20.mq4 very good and profitable one of the best i found Trading Systems and Strategies 4
J Blombo EA - very good EA Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
U Very good position opening indicator 100 no future function MOSTAPHA SNIPER MARKET Trading Systems and Strategies 2
3.I.O Suggestion signals TRIO RIO,SOLE MIO ,TUTTI FRUTTI & SWISS ARMY KNIFE - very safe and profitable signals Forex Signals and Pamm 0
3.I.O Profitable EA Signals only TRIO RIO,SOLE MIO ,TUTTI FRUTTI & SWISS AWMY KNIFE - very safe and profitable Making Income Online 1
D Profitable EA Binary trading indicator check it own very powerfull and profitable MetaTrader 8
D Profitable EA MT4 trading system indicator very profitable and easy to use and install so try it out MetaTrader 15
D fX Venom Pro indicator very good indicator Forex Indicators and Tools 3
S Who here has tried luxury fx, it works well but not very consistent. Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
T This is a very profitable strategy Trading Systems and Strategies 0
benkal Suggestion RS7 VIX STRATEGY BY BSK VERY PROFITABLE!!! Binary Options and Futures 17
R very popular system, king of pips, try out Trading Systems and Strategies 4
T Some of the very basic strategies that I use when trading Trading Systems and Strategies 1
N Candle alert... Very useful for getting good signals Forex Indicators and Tools 3
P New EA Auto pivot indicates. Very good on 15 m Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
S Suggestion 3 things I know very well Other Topics 1
Diyeve Try out the indicators very useful for meta trader 5 Trading Systems and Strategies 0
WhiteDigger BBMA incicator, shows CSA, CSE, CSM. Very handy but there isn't no switch off sound alert option. Trading Systems and Strategies 4
WhiteDigger Well known very powerfull reversal indicator Bold Way. It may be beginning of new trend or resuming of former after correction. Forex Indicators and Tools 2
WhiteDigger Paid system based on MA crossover, Gold Bands MACD and Stoch filter. Very accurate TS with favorable reports. Trading Systems and Strategies 0
D buy sell arrow indicator very good non repaint indicator Trading Systems and Strategies 8
D vulkan profit indicator a very good indicator to scalp Trading Systems and Strategies 0
F Suggestion Confidence is Very Important in Forex Trading Area Forex Education 10
D Gold scalper ea very effective scalper for gold trading Trading Systems and Strategies 5
D Ultron lite ea very good expert advisor for gbpusd Trading Systems and Strategies 1
D banana pips ea a very sharp ea Trading Systems and Strategies 2
1 I'm very new here and I'm looking forward to see how this site can be of assistance Trading Systems and Strategies 1
K BlackDiamondEA V.600 Can we crack or unlock this a very profitable version. Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 2
T Strategy Candlestick very important in forex Trading Systems and Strategies 4
G Profitable EA Black diamond ea very interesting Forex Broker Reviews 4
M VERY SIMPLE AND LIGHT STRATEGY- Forex eNIGMA Trading Systems and Strategies 8
S Making the very first decision to enter a trade General Discussions 0
E Experience is very crucial General Discussions 1
G A very profitable Step Indices Expert Advisor Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 14
K very accurate 60 second bb strategy Trading Systems and Strategies 0
C CORONA EA very profitable ea experts Trading Systems and Strategies 62
D very good EA forex opcl scapler pro MetaTrader 1
G I share this algorithm called Forexstar it is very stable due to its news filter Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 19
A if any one have real EA profitable with very low Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 2
A martinagle EA very profitable but how much maximum DD Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
M babe blade algo... has anyone used this on live trading? It seems to have very low drawdown and good ROI Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 2
Z General Gold Spread Very High General Discussions 5
E Risk management is very important General Discussions 3
E Practice is very important .. General Discussions 1
M I recently subscribed to a Very Good profitable Forex signal services from https://t.me/fxlegacypips Forex Education 24
E Regulation of a broker is very important General Discussions 8
D ASK Very Good EA ALGO ML Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
E Leverage is very important General Discussions 2
fxjaker hi someone can crack this password this seem a very powerful system CYBORG EA-9 Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 26
E Leverage is very important General Discussions 5