What's new

Indicator X Trend Premium indicator "Very Profitable Indicator"

1.90 star(s) 7 Votes

Robert Githu

This indicator produces non-repaint arrows and can be used from the 1Minute Chart to the Monthly Chart. The Advanced Supply Demand indicator has been added as a bonus.
Pro Tip: Only take with trend signals. Do not trade countertrend no matter the temptation. Remain disciplined and you shall reap the rewards.
HalfTrend-1.02-Indicator.png

Attachments

• Advanced Supply Demand 2.60.ex4
    71.9 KB · Views: 299
  • X Trend Premium.ex4
    19.3 KB · Views: 623
This indicator produces non-repaint arrows and can be used from the 1Minute Chart to the Monthly Chart. The Advanced Supply Demand indicator has been added as a bonus.
Pro Tip: Only take with trend signals. Do not trade countertrend no matter the temptation. Remain disciplined and you shall reap the rewards.
View attachment 16623
This indicator is not X Trend Premium, I have used it, It is quite effective when the market has a strong and long trend.

Thank you
Pro Tip: Only take with trend signals. Do not trade countertrend no matter the temptation. Remain disciplined and you

I already tried this indicator in the past. I think it does give way to many false signals. From my point of view its not very good, but everyone has another opinion

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.