What's new

Profitable EA Well anybody with a robot or EA please

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

LeagoRachuene

Any trading system you'd recommend guys. I need seriious help i cant cope anymore this is bad. My trades are floping. So please help... ??

ypj

Try using the VWAP together with the 200 Simple Moving Average. It seems like a viable strategy, I am yet to back test it properly though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Can anybody provide setfiles for forex flex ea ? Forex Indicators and Tools 0
A General Hi does anybody have Forex VPS, I've heard a lot about it Forex VPS 2
D LOOKING FOR THIS STRATEGY ANYBODY KNOW IT??? Trading Systems and Strategies 13
Wisboy339 Please anybody with the best forex systems should drop it Forex Education 0
J Hey Guys ....... Anybody has this trading system known as PipDollar Trading system. Forex Indicators and Tools 2
J Hey guys anybody have this trading system ? Forex Indicators and Tools 0
J hey guys .... Anybody has Nitro Fx trading indicator ? Forex Indicators and Tools 17
LadyAmira Does anybody have the commercial version of Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System? Trading Systems and Strategies 0
F Anybody succeed in signing up for Google cloud platform free trial? Forex VPS 0
B Indicator PVSRA 2017 version does anybody have this ? Forex Indicators and Tools 0
S Have anybody tried Princess Raena EA Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
U Has forex ever made anybody rich Interactive Forex Trading 4
E Anybody has exprience on Westernpips Private7 Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
R Suggestion Doesn't anybody know an EA I can use for V75 Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
S EA - Does anybody know how to use an EA Effectively Forex Education 2
Quochuy112 Profitable EA Profitable EA....Anybody Use it? Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 2
Btcfreako008 Anybody who can has PZ harmonic indicator Trading Systems and Strategies 4
M Have anybody Kore ea ? Please share .You will be awsome. Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
M Have anybody ea ninjaforex Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
Đ Profitable EA Can anybody help share EA? Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 9
S Profitable EA Do anybody know deep_blue ea? Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 8
S PRO VSA EA_Demo_Agressive_5.3 do anybody have it? Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 13
manchala sandeep Arbitrade EA does anybody have Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 2
S Profitable EA Nasdaq ghost Platinum robot General Discussions 0
B Please I need help. Any best robot General Discussions 4
K Volatility Index 75 trading robot or strategy Interactive Forex Trading 0
I Cobra 2.0 I am looking for the John Ghatti robot. Trading Systems and Strategies 1
M Nasdaq ghost robot available Trading Systems and Strategies 3
L Hi is there anyone with NASDAQ GHOST ROBOT PLATINUM VERSION ? Trading Systems and Strategies 0
N Profitable EA Forex Robot for Beginners. Forex Indicators and Tools 1
F General Does someone have a good bitcoin robot General Discussions 0
T General Can you please share the platinum robot or indicator General Discussions 0
F Do you guys know the VNG trading robot...if you do, please share Trading Systems and Strategies 1
M Any one with a Vix robot please hook me up Trading Systems and Strategies 0
P Profitable EA Nasdaq ghost robot version 3 Enjoy Trading Systems and Strategies 2
P Profitable EA Nasdaq Ghost robot Platinum cracked Enjoy Trading Systems and Strategies 19
P Profitable EA Afternoon if you want Nasdaq Ghost robot Platinum Trading Systems and Strategies 5
S General any of you who has vng robot please contact i really need it for my family guys Trading Systems and Strategies 1
N Anyone who is not using Forex fury Robot can download it and using it in live. Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 1
anderson1002 General TheBurr_Fx Trading Robot 1.0 Trading Systems and Strategies 1
V Forex broker killer robot Trading Systems and Strategies 0
V Does anyone have forex slayer robot Interactive Forex Trading 0
K Does anyone have the licensed version of forex slayer robot Trading Systems and Strategies 8
G Nasdaq ghost robot platinum version Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 1
@ Forex robot please be careful before using on live account Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
@ Robot for trading live account any broker Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
@ Forex robot to trade your live account Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
@ Forex profitable robot for your everyone Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
@ Forex robot to help you with your trading Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
@ Forex robot for your safe trading Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0