What's new

LOOKING FOR THIS STRATEGY ANYBODY KNOW IT???

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Da4rexpro

Hi GUYS IM LOOKING FOR THIS MOBILE PHONE STRATEGY THERE IS A MT4 AND A MT5 I DONT KNOW THE NAME OF THIS STRATEGY CAN YOU GUYS MAYBE HELP ME OUT MAYBE SOMEONE KNOW OF SOMEONE WHO HAS IT A PDF OR SOMETHING I CANT FIND IT ANYWHERE.

Attachments

• IMG_20210128_144135_831.jpg
    IMG_20210128_144135_831.jpg
    145.8 KB · Views: 73
That's a tough one. I've seen many and came across a few with those indicators but sorry can't remember the name right now.

Hi GUYS IM LOOKING FOR THIS MOBILE PHONE STRATEGY THERE IS A MT4 AND A MT5 I DONT KNOW THE NAME OF THIS STRATEGY CAN YOU GUYS MAYBE HELP ME OUT MAYBE SOMEONE KNOW OF SOMEONE WHO HAS IT A PDF OR SOMETHING I CANT FIND IT ANYWHERE.
its the chocolate strategy check it on youtubeOk hand

I think the name of this strategy is Supremefx
I think the name of this strategy is Supremefx. I am looking for this strategy too.

This is not a strategy. It is basically an image of the indicators in a template. For you to ask us about it, you need to give more clues. As what you are looking could something that may have been changed from the original Template. I hope you understand

This is not a strategy. It is basically an image of the indicators in a template. For you to ask us about it, you need to give more clues. As what you are looking could something that may have been changed from the original Template. I hope you understand
What are u talking about template it's not a PC pic it's mobile

Very interesting

Such strategies don't work and I tried hundreds of such ones. They will make you lose your capital.
Stay away from those guys, if someone has a profitable strategy, he doesn't share it to the public and that's a shame, but that's the truth.
I even tried to buy strategies, indicators, systems and EAs, and I discovered that those scammers sell you something away of what they already use in their trading just to get your hard earned money.

Regards

Such strategies don't work and I tried hundreds of such ones. They will make you lose your capital.
Stay away from those guys, if someone has a profitable strategy, he doesn't share it to the public and that's a shame, but that's the truth.
I even tried to buy strategies, indicators, systems and EAs, and I discovered that those scammers sell you something away of what they already use in their trading just to get your hard earned money.

Regards
Yes that's true with most of the people that aim to sell their products. But not for some who aim at only sharing things that hope to benefit others without wanting anything in return. I am new here and I didn't know there are rules to what we can or cannot share. And so I was blocked earlier because I was trying to share info about an EA that works well for me and I didn't know I have violated the rules of this forum. Therefore, what i can only say is that i do have something that works well but i can't say it here. Anyone interested to know more about this EA, feel free to contact me at my email: cchong2128@gmail.com and I can share the info with you 100% free and working. This is not for any commercial purpose. Only info for sharing. I hope I wont be banned again by the admin this time. Thanks for your kind understanding.

Yes that's true with most of the people that aim to sell their products. But not for some who aim at only sharing things that hope to benefit others without wanting anything in return. I am new here and I didn't know there are rules to what we can or cannot share. And so I was blocked earlier because I was trying to share info about an EA that works well for me and I didn't know I have violated the rules of this forum. Therefore, what i can only say is that i do have something that works well but i can't say it here. Anyone interested to know more about this EA, feel free to contact me at my email: cchong2128@gmail.com and I can share the info with you 100% free and working. This is not for any commercial purpose. Only info for sharing. I hope I wont be banned again by the admin this time. Thanks for your kind understanding.
Hi, good news. My new thread of this EA has been approved and live on this forum. Here's the link for you to check it out for more info: https://www.forexforum.co/threads/red-dragon-mt5-a-great-working-ea.17216/
Just so you know, no EA is perfect and no system suits everyone. Some people may find other EA, indicator or system that works for them. Therefore, whatever tools that you use, just make sure you understand the risks involved and learn to manage your risks well, by doing so, I think you would end up in a better position of win more than lose. Wish you all the best in whatever you choose for your best investment.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.