What's new

Which ea is good

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Hi,
Defender EA:
Referral link: https://www.equiti.com/?link_id=0034795&referral_id=0034795
Am not aware of a free version in the market - not impossible but don't have a free version. Sorry

Stepping Stone - free from Facebook
Spizer - can purchase or referral link. Check Telegram 'Spizer EA Members' or 'A-I Vizion Open Group'

Life Changer EA - don't touch ;)
I just bought the Life Changer EA...:eek:. You rated it not well, give me advice on it. Thank you very much.

Sadly, it blew the live account. Unless someone has different settings and can provide results on a live account for more than a year, would not use it.

which ea is good everybody recommend to
I’m looking for

I think most of us have/are looking but the all fail and loose you $ .. the only hope is to be able to tweak it in a way not to loose... like a certain setting/time whatever.. that the maker did not try.. or add some kind of filter... actually I have not played with EA's for some years (yes 13 years charting now me) but came across one that seems ok (they all do) First attached it locally so I could keep and eye on it, then it lost 20usd then gained 260 usd .. so I stuck it on my VPS but nothing so far this week.. lets see..

I recommend forex flex or irin ea if you are going to go hardcore jeje, personally I go high risk with irin ea

i recommend Pionex and do arbitrage automatically and free without the hassle of needing a VPS or latency bla bla bla totally automatically using spot-futures spread arbitrage

Hello,
try to find a nice of free ea's.
99% of selling ea's are a copy of a free ea it renamed.
Yes I think you are right. Some people got it for free and then
Any recommend for EA thats have good money management ? thank you so mux
I think good money management usually depend on the user and not the EA itself, some EA could be great or good, it's usually the user that messed up with the settings by simply increasing the lot size or changing some parameter settings without knowing exactly what he or she is doing which in the end blow up the account. I myself have made the same mistakes in the past. Now, I usually don't change much in the settings except to make sure that I use the lot size that is not too aggressive, that's what I think is extremely important for any EA settings. Wish you all the best.

Hello,
try to find a nice of free ea's.
99% of selling ea's are a copy of a free ea it renamed.
Yes I think you are right about this as some people do get the EA for free and then sell it off at a low or high price for their personal gain which I believe is wrong and also selfish too. Next, I think the best way is try to get the official EA that come with the proper credentials and instructions manual. That should be the best for your safety. Any free EA could have the risk of being modified in any way and could perform quite differently from the official legit copy. That's my thoughts for free EA. Anyway, I could be wrong too. Maybe there are some free EA work just the same way as the official copy do. I don't know. Just my guess though.

For me I have tested Killa Gorilla EA in the past and it was quite consistent producing at around 1% per day which means at around 20% monthly profit and low drawdown at around 14% monthly. One of my friends is still using it now, he has been using it for 8 months and he confirmed that it is still a very stable EA. Good to give it a try. Just make sure you don't go too agressive and greedy by doing crazy with your settings, stay with safe settings and you'll be just fine. This EA is completely free and not a cracked copy or scam copy. It is an official copy instead. All you need to do is do a google search for "Killa Gorilla Expert Advisor" and you should be able to find the official website without much problem. The condition is that you must registered with one of their brokers, namely: IC Market, FXChoice or FBS. If your account is less than $10,000, say you only have $100, $200, $500 or $1000, then just use a CENT account (that will turn your $100 into 10,000 cents in your CENT account) and you're good to go with this EA. Not a bad choice for anyone who wants a free and 100% legit and official EA. Wish you all the best then.

For me I have tested Killa Gorilla EA in the past and it was quite consistent producing at around 1% per day which means at around 20% monthly profit and low drawdown at around 14% monthly. One of my friends is still using it now, he has been using it for 8 months and he confirmed that it is still a very stable EA. Good to give it a try. Just make sure you don't go too agressive and greedy by doing crazy with your settings, stay with safe settings and you'll be just fine. This EA is completely free and not a cracked copy or scam copy. It is an official copy instead. All you need to do is do a google search for "Killa Gorilla Expert Advisor" and you should be able to find the official website without much problem. The condition is that you must registered with one of their brokers, namely: IC Market, FXChoice or FBS. If your account is less than $10,000, say you only have $100, $200, $500 or $1000, then just use a CENT account (that will turn your $100 into 10,000 cents in your CENT account) and you're good to go with this EA. Not a bad choice for anyone who wants a free and 100% legit and official EA. Wish you all the best then.
Can you post link to myfxbook or fxblue?

Can you post link to myfxbook or fxblue?
sorry i don't have any myfxbook record anymore to show as I do not use it anymore now. I'm only share my past experiences with this EA and that's all. Just try it for yourself if you wish to. If 20% profits per month is good for you, then by all means go for it and follow the guidelines and recommended settings and not go crazy for your best safety. Wish you all the best.

There is another very good EA that I recommend you to give it a try too. Here it is for you to check it out: https://www.forexforum.co/threads/red-dragon-mt5-a-great-working-ea.17216/

sorry i don't have any myfxbook record anymore to show as I do not use it anymore now. I'm only share my past experiences with this EA and that's all. Just try it for yourself if you wish to. If 20% profits per month is good for you, then by all means go for it and follow the guidelines and recommended settings and not go crazy for your best safety. Wish you all the best.

There is another very good EA that I recommend you to give it a try too. Here it is for you to check it out: https://www.forexforum.co/threads/red-dragon-mt5-a-great-working-ea.17216/

Before try any EA, want to see results of a live account. Currently, there are too many variables.

Before try any EA, want to see results of a live account. Currently, there are too many variables.
Understood. However as much as I do like to show you the results, I couldn't do so because I don't have any now. I have tested it in the past but no more now. The only way I can say is that one trader that I know of has been using this EA and he is still using it today and he just mentioned to me recently that this EA still works the same even after tested for 8 months, for your info he is using it for his live account and not demo account. Too bad it is not my account so I cannot show you his results but I do trust him as we both have tested the same EA since we know each other through one discord channel that share our experiences and info on different EA. By the way just for your info his name is morne and he is from South Africa. Hope by telling you these info it proves that I'm not bluffing you at all. Just sharing info that I know of, nothing more and nothing less. That's all I could do for you or anyone else. Anyway, you may feel free to try it and see for yourself on whether this EA performs with the similar result just like what I've told you or not. Up to you to decide. All I'm telling you, is that this EA is 100% free and yet legit and official copy and not a scam copy or cracked copy and they have a legit and official website for anyone to try and use for their own interests. Therefore you can be assured that you are dealing with a serious legit EA and not any scams. Having said that however, there is absolutely no guarantee that this EA or any EA will work well in the long run. None. Therefore, even if anyone could show you a live account does not mean that it will also work best for you the exact same way for long term. You just gonna to do your own testing to find out for yourself how true or good or bad this EA is and make any decision at your own risks. Simple as that. As for me and the morne, we both verified that the monthly profits is around 20% or so and morne confirmed that drawdown is around 14% or so. That's all I know about this EA. There are some other infos on the recommended settings that you could read and follow when you go and download the EA from their website. So make sure you read them all and follow accordingly for your best safety. That's all there is.

Take care, wish you all the best in your findings. I'm not perfect at all and I'm sure no EA is perfect too. I just share what I have experienced and what I know that works well for me and hopefully that they will work well for you all too. That's all there is.

God bless and bye.
Blessings,
CChong. (16 FEB 2021)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks