What's new

Which One is Better, Manual or?

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Good day, which one is the best approach, to trade manually or to automate it?
Well, it's actually depend on your strategies. Many trader didn't depend only on EA (expert advisor).
But if you have complex methods and don't have much time to focus on your trade, you can use EA (automated trading), but EA need to be supervised, because EA only work base on algorithm and cannot read fundamental such as news, and other factor.

Profit making is sometimes tough as Forex frequently breaks its range and this time really generates confusion in the minds of traders. This confusing period causes losses of traders

Manual takes a lot of time, and you should concentrate on your screen. I would like to run several EA to make profits. Although I am still learning and testing.:)

Manual is much better for beginner traders and if you have lots of knowledge then you can use an automatic trading setup.

Make the best use of both. Automated trading can help you avoid repetitive tasks and trade 24/7. However, as a trader, you can analyse the market better and make more informed decisions than an automated system can.

Don’t waste your time comparing these. Both manual trading and automated trading can work great if used properly. Start as a manual trader and when you have obtained enough forex knowledge, find a robot and customise it as per your needs before launching it in the market.

Definitely learn to trade manually well first, otherwise you will not fully understand what the EA is doing and therefore will not know how risky the moves are that it is making

Manual trading for me is more fulfilling. I think seeking to use EAs too quickly shows an unwillingness to submit to the time it takes to learn how to properly trade.

Both have their pros and cons. It is recommended to rely on manual trading. It will help you to learn the real trading and see the real side of the market. Manual trading will help you in polishing your skills and knowledge as a trader that automate trading cannot.

If technology has made us advanced traders, it doesn’t mean that we leave our mental faculties behind. Both manual trading and automated trading are crucial; no one is better than the other. They both have their pros and cons, but when they are combined, they tend to minimise mistakes and disadvantages of one another.

Being a manual trader gives you more experience and you will grow more as a trader. Automated trading can be useful to eliminate emotions while trading. Using an EA does not guarantee profits in forex. So, one should be learning manual trading first and develop their skills by being in the market.

The battle will keep going on. If you want to save your time and money, start off as a manual trader and then obtain some experience of automated trading. Find the best option for yourself and continue with it.

Both have their pros and cons. Automated trading can help you implement complex strategies for 24/7, while manual trading can help you see the market differently from your own analysis. If I had to choose one side, I would pick the manual because automated trading doesn’t guarantee results. But manuals can help you trade with more precaution and analysis.

Robots do work but not in all situations. In some situations, only you can find a way out of trouble. Where the robot will only be following the set instructions, it won’t be able to judge situations and this may result in unwanted losses.

I like to place the trade manually. the rest is done by my self-written EA. It calculates the risk in "LOT" and manages the current trades.

This is the best way for me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online