What's new

which stock broker do you use

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Hi @rosekranz

I'm using IBKR mainly and TastyWorks now, just that TW has their PDT rules, other than that, both platform are amazing.

Interactive brokers is my broker of choice. Low commissions, lot of exchanges and lot of options.

Check out Tickmill. Or Windsor brokers. Windsor brokers has been in the game for more that 30 years now. Super low spreads

Started out with north finance which later handed me over to fxpro when they collapsed, then switched to fxtm, but I must tell you exness is the great. with low spread and very fast withdrawing speed. they is not sweeter than getting your hard earned money in seconds.:cool:

I have used IG for many years and recently Spreadex, who have tighter spreads then IG but don't provide as many markets.

hi guys,

which brokers do you guys use?
im using TD and IBKR. Both are awesome in executions
For equity trading I use CFD contracts from Hotforex, they are cheap, no hassle with taxes, reporting etc., quite cheap for scalping. The only downside is that it pays no dividend.

Me personally I'm using IG and Hugosway.
Both have good spreads are reliable with Hugos I get that extra leverage and can trade Crypto on weekends which is a nice plus for me

For stocks I use Admiral markets and then etoro. Etoro for holdin non-leverage stocks and for longer timeframe. Admiral markets for trading short term. More for financial reports.

I care more spread and commission rather than leverage, and even more difficult to judge, you need precision and speed of execution of orders, i still haven't foud the perfect broker. Maybe you need a portfolio of broker

I use OspreyFx. They have very fast withdrawal and deposits; plus offer a large range of instruments to trade.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.