What's new

AJ FOREX ROBOT or AJ FOREX EA SCAM

leefole

I am a classic of a scam situation, I was fooled by my greed: as you can follow the exchanges on these two videos, I could have guessed it soon enough. I'll let you see a little bit of the scam and the false information. I am ready to answer and exchange with you about this scam. Proofs are given in the following videos

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F The Reaper EA v2.2 Forex Robot Trading Systems and Strategies 0
P Free forex robot 2021 Trading Systems and Strategies 1
J Forex nasdaq billionaire robot Trading Systems and Strategies 8
V Which forex robot has the best performance?? MT4 MetaTrader 2
M Forex Forbidden Fruit Robot Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
M Forex FF Diablo Robot Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 1
M Forex EA PARABOLIC SAR Robot Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 1
M Forex Coba EA Candeliticum Robot Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 1
M Forex Bazooka Penaka Robot Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 1
F The Forex Slayer Robot Trading Systems and Strategies 2
E How to install and automate the VMJ FOREX education robot General Discussions 0
C Profitable EA Pwr NASDAQ and forex robot Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 1
N Profitable EA Forex Robot for Beginners. Forex Indicators and Tools 1
N Anyone who is not using Forex fury Robot can download it and using it in live. Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 1
V Forex broker killer robot Trading Systems and Strategies 1
V Does anyone have forex slayer robot Interactive Forex Trading 0
K Does anyone have the licensed version of forex slayer robot Trading Systems and Strategies 9
@ Forex robot please be careful before using on live account Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 2
@ Forex robot to trade your live account Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
@ Forex profitable robot for your everyone Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
@ Forex robot to help you with your trading Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
@ Forex robot for your safe trading Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
@ Forex robot for your live account Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
@ Try this forex robot if you like the results enjoy on live Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
M Forex robot education Forex Education 1
Z Hello everyone am new member here which indicator can i use of any forex robot ea can you recommend it to me Forex Education 11
Truwalter Forex Strategy awaiting Robot(EA) builder Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
B what is the best forex robot you guys have used? Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 8
D Aries Forex Robot EA Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 2
T RED FOX EA is a fully automated forex robot usually being sold for 266$ Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 2
K Profitable EA Forex slayer robot pv1.10 Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 11
J forex hunter scalper robot mt4 Trading Systems and Strategies 5
J forex news killer robot meta trader 4 Trading Systems and Strategies 0
A THE NASDAQ FOREX ROBOT IS IT GOOD? Trading Systems and Strategies 0
D John Ghatti Cobra 2.0 Forex Robot Trading Systems and Strategies 47
I Forex Gump Robot is it profitable General Discussions 6
N Profitable EA Forex Slayer Robot PV1.10 Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 38
J professional forex robot is a great robot for automated trading Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
K GPS Forex Robot 3....has anyone tested it? Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 1
M Profitable EA Money Pile EA Forex Robot Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 5
zation Dx7 forex robot v1.4 updated 2021 Trading Systems and Strategies 0
N CFT's forex talking robot Trading Systems and Strategies 0
H Smart Forex Robot 1.0 Expert Advisor Trading Systems and Strategies 1
C Talking Forex Robot by Classic Forex Trader Trading Systems and Strategies 1
T Classic forex trader talking robot Trading Systems and Strategies 0
T Talking robot by classic forex trader Trading Systems and Strategies 4
M 2 indicator five min EA432 FOREX ROBOT DOUBLE PROFIT v3.0 Binary Options Brokers Discussions 8
kiramatkhan I am Forex Indicators and MT4 & MT5 Robot Developer Trading Systems and Strategies 0
M FOREX GUMP EA ROBOT TRADING FX AUTOMATED FUN Other Topics 3
C Agimat FX Pro Forex EA or GPS Forex Robot 3 Trading Systems and Strategies 1