What's new

Avoiding scammers when trading

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

john98

I want to trade Forex currencies but I am new to it.. Any advise from the experienced trader on issues to do with scammers?

don't buy anything from anyone but a reputed coder. develop your own system and educate yourself without any courses, it is doable

If you want to start trading in the forex market then the first thing I would suggest you is avoiding scammer. You can’t earn money if you trade with a scam broker. There’s a chance of losing money if you trade with a scam broker. A reliable broker is very important for a trader. I trade with Eurotrader. They are a very reliable broker. They never make disappointment to their client. They provide many good features to their client. They take no additional charges while withdrawing money. They are really very helpful and supportive.

For education babybips.com has free education. Open a free trading account with xm global they will give you $30 to start with. So learn using their money. Don’t buy any systems because you can get them for free, most importantly learn to trade without systems it will give you an edge when you are using a system

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.