What's new

Be aware of scammers!!!They can cause danger to your capital.Research before joining.

Phila040409

Scammers seem to be everywhere and anywhere where is money involved.They seem to be problem when you start something new,like starting your trading journey.I recommend you to do research before anything.Before you join a broker,before you join a course DO YOUR RESEARCH!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F warning be aware of forex account General Discussions 0
G One thing to aware before choosing vps? Forex VPS 2
M Europol Apprehends Scammers for $100 Million Crypto Fraud Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies 0
Philli00 Most South African Traders are scammers. Trading Systems and Strategies 10
J There are alot of scammers here Trading Systems and Strategies 2
K Scam Alert SCAMMERS PRETENDING TO BE ACCOUNT MANAGERS Scam Alerts 0
theeran so many scammers get OUT Trading Systems and Strategies 3
J Avoiding scammers when trading Scam Alerts 4
H Website that has a list of Scammers so we can check in mass who to avoid Scam Alerts 5
Juxtman General HOW TO PROTECT YOUR BITCOIN ACCOUNT FROM SCAMMERS Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies 2
N RECOVER YOUR BITCOINS FROM SCAMMERS Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies 7
M UK traders lost over $34 mln to crypto scammers in 2018 alone Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies 2
T Scam Alert Scammers have no mercy Scam Alerts 37
V Does the Jump stick EA really cause na big draw down in accounts because I've head that it's very profitable? Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 1
V Forex trading can cause some form of dementia , does anyone have any first hand experience? General Discussions 0
olrac15 cause of over trading Forex Education 1
M Greed, as the main cause of loss General Discussions 26
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock