What's new

Greed, as the main cause of loss

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote
What advice would you give to help traders combat their greed? It's one thing to say it's a problem - I think we all know that - but how does one deal with it?

Greed destroys the trading career. Success is never achieved by trading with greed and fear. You can start over-trading to earn extra money by greed. It is extremely risky. If a trader does not plan and trade, he will never be able to make a profit. Plan trading is very important. If you don't trade with a plan, you can lose a lot. So you should always plan and trade with patience.

Greed is the main cause of loss in forex trading. Greed is common in trading, it’s a human nature. However, trader have to control their greed in trading otherwise they won’t follow their plan and make mistake which cost them money. No one want to loss money. So, try too control your emotion in trading. I started trading in Eurotrader with small capital. It helps to control my greed.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.