What's new

There is no place for greed

Edward Peterson

There is no place for greed and fear likewise in trading. In any case, this trading regimen is not for the unassuming or leave heart. Lift rushed examinations considers to a high-chance profile where plan is foremost and specific getting sorted out is a certain fundamental if a trading learner is to survive.

Emotions is the main enemy of a trader. It is true that as a human being we can not control our emotions easily. But in forex trading it is very much needed to control the emotions. Loss is a part and parcel of forex trading. Most of the trader get emotional or angry while they have faced losses. But every trader should have positive intentions. They always try to recover their losses. I am trading with TP global FX. Sometimes i have to face loss also. But in that time I think about my mistake and try not to do the same mistake again. My broker helps me to recover my losses and convert it into the profit.

thank you.. it is really hard to control the greed/emotion... any practical/usefull tips to control emotion during trading?..

There is no place for greed and fear likewise in trading. In any case, this trading regimen is not for the unassuming or leave heart. Lift rushed examinations considers to a high-chance profile where plan is foremost and specific getting sorted out is a certain fundamental if a trading learner is to survive.
The handling of emotions is a very important factor in all fields, in fact the so-called "emotional intelligence" is nothing more than knowing how to master our feelings in difficult times, but for the world of trading it is indispensable, because it is a factor Critical of success, unlike in other professions where it is required but not indispensable.

The handling of emotions is a very important factor in all fields, in fact the so-called "emotional intelligence" is nothing more than knowing how to master our feelings in difficult times, but for the world of trading it is indispensable, because it is a factor Critical of success, unlike in other professions where it is required but not indispensable.
By trading with ForexOne the trusted and transparent Forex global broker I am experiencing the new level of Forex trading. I can trade very comfortably in their fluent and smooth trading platform where I never face any re-quote, slippage or dealing desk problems so I can trade well and earn good money. I am suggesting this broker for trying since I am trading with them in the last 3 years very successfully.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.