What's new

Back testing is a good way

Edward Peterson

Back testing is a good way to deal with fabricating a nice trading framework. Watch the charts to take in the case of light of a couple. Each join has its own specific qualities. By then use indicator in case you are ace at those marker. Test the method more than couple of months. It is basic to test it. Then test that strategy on demo account and see the result and analyse the performance.

Going in blind when playing poker is a highly risky move and not advised unless you really want that dangerous thrill. The same is true when trading forex, if you don’t exactly know what you’re doing but still plough ahead and start buying and selling currencies with no strategy, the chances of making any money are incredibly slim. For this reason, it’s always good idea, which is possible through most trading software.

Back testing is a good way to deal with fabricating a nice trading framework. Watch the charts to take in the case of light of a couple. Each join has its own specific qualities. By then use indicator in case you are ace at those marker. Test the method more than couple of months. It is basic to test it. Then test that strategy on demo account and see the result and analyse the performance.
for manual trading systems, yes !!
but be careful if you backtest it is a repaint indicator. Also, I don't trust 100% backtest for EA. forward test is the best

Confidence is one of the main points which a Forex trader should develop and by developing self confidence in Forex trading working comfortably would be very easy. But make sure that you will never become overconfident as because confidence is good but overconfidence is not good for healthy trading. The broker of mine gives me proper trading analysis and motivations so that I can trade with full confidence. It will always help you.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.