What's new

Begin with small sums, increase the size of your account through organic gains, not by greater deposits.

One of the absolutely best tips for trading forex is to begin with small sums, and low leverage, while adding up to your account as it generates profits. There is no justification to the idea that a larger account will allow greater profits. If you can increase the size of your account through your trading choices, perfect. If not, there’s no point in keeping pumping money to an account that is burning cash like an furnace burns paper.

Signal has been removed!!! As usual, mql5.com remove signal
By doing trading in Forex market a person is able to make huge money or unlimited money. So those who have big dreams can trade in Forex market and make good lifestyle. But the guideline is important in trading. I have good and perfect trading guideline from my credible broker ForexOne. They allow – lower trading spread from 0.4 pips, error free and fast trade execution, higher leverage 1:500 and so on.

Do you think that your deposits is too small?? Don't worry, now you can claim your 200% deposit bonus from FreshForex, all you need just open an account and make any deposit. This bonus is very helpful, you can use this 200% bonus for your trading activity, for hold your positions, etc. So open yours now and use this bonus before this promotions end.

You can start with a 1k account. Use a 0.1 lot size for each trade. Only 50 pips a day will double the account in one month. Then you can use 0.2 lot size and start compounding. This way you grow your account nicely.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.