What's new

WHERE TO BEGIN MY JOURNEY

$Gregory$%

IVE BEEN PONDERING WHATS THE BEST STRATERGY I CANUSE TO MAKE MONEY FROM THE MARKETS AND IM LOST I DONT KNOW WHICH ONE WORKS AND WHICH ONE WILL WORK FOR ME PERSONALLY

Try to learn basics first rather than start with real ac trading.. U can go to babypips to learn.. And start with demo ac first.. When u get consistent try real with cent ac.. Step by step until u get confident with standard or ecn ac.. :)

always start with a demo, as this will allow you to test both yourself and the platform itself, I did this when I started working with Expertoption, the functionality is pleasant to work with, and the conditions are excellent, I have been working with them for a long time, I am satisfied with everything

I think first you should do is stop trading on real account without knowledge. Try to learn something from youtube. There are tons of strategy videos. You should follow some of them and use those in demo. And keep practicing till you feel satisfied with the result. As far as broker issue, you must invest on right one in this market. If you need suggestion I can say Eurotrader is one of the best. They are regulated and also have education system for new trader.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.