What's new

Best signals Provider

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes
You could try the provider mentioned in the source below though in the end one must be competent enough to understand the intricacies involved in trading the forex markets.

they are not always accurate i know that for sure
No forex signals provider will give you 100% accurate signals. There will always be hits and misses. As long as the hits are more than the misses by a large margin that would be acceptable. My only complain is that signals can come during all 3 sessions (Asian, London and US) so you may miss the profitable ones while you are sleeping and execute the unprofitable ones when you are awake! :LOL:

A Forex signals provider is a help, usually as regards a subscription basis, where a provider sends regular trading signals to subscribers to trade concerning.
You can use best Forex signals service with Hot Forex Signal. Hot Forex Signal provide real and accurate Forex signals service.

EUR/USD has bounced up from 1.1240 (76.4% Fib R of 1.1176/1.1448), forming a bull RSI divergence on the hourly chart. A corrective rally may remain elusive if the German CPI misses estimates.

USD/JPY has been testing to the downside with the price dipping just below the 110.00 figure overnight on risk aversion picked up in the London morning but recovered to 110.65 as US equities rose.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.