What's new

Binary Best broker Ever

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes
I'm a beginner, what are the parameters for a good broker?
The first thing you should check is regulation - it should be regulated by a legit regulatory body. Other things that are very important is to make sure that the broker has a good reputation, no indication that it could be a scam, and has been around for a longer time.
Also, I personally prefer to stay away from binary option brokers. Binary options are a lot more risky than regular trading, and binary option brokers usually have a conflict of interest with customers, which means it's in their interest to see you lose money, and that gives way to a lot of scammy tactics. They are also illegal in many places.

Cynic

I trade on Pocketoption. Quickly withdraws money. I don't see any problems in a year of trading.

dad0z

I think the best binary broker is broker that has a forum / circle on your country!! Because every country has a different broker to trade.. like some people loves binary.com or dukascopy or iqoption or pocketoption.. But in my country none of them is a good broker! Because somehow they take a time much longer when I'm going to WD my money. Some people stuck their money for a week or more. If you are stay on South East Asia the good broker is Binomo and Quotex so far. Since I already tried those broker and has a fast time to WD also. At the moment I'm trying OlympTrade. Let's see if the WD is easy or not!! Wish me luck yaa :ROFLMAO:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M What is the best Binary Trading broker or app General Discussions 3
L Whats the best Volatility Broker besides Binary.com Forex Indicators and Tools 6
P which is best indicator highly accurate and non-repaint for Binary option. Please suggest, I am OK for even paid indicator. Trading Systems and Strategies 1
ztairo Best Binary Option Indicator Forex Indicators and Tools 2
K Binary ForexMosa and zakes are the best in SA Trading Systems and Strategies 2
S Best indicator is needed for binary Forex Indicators and Tools 2
P Binary Options and Futures.Binary Option gives you the best trading experience with every instrument in trading. Binary Options and Futures 0
M REWRITING ONE OF THE BEST BINARY OPTIONS INDICATORS IN HISTORY*very interesting Trading Systems and Strategies 5
M What is the best 2 min arrow indicator for binary option trading? Forex Indicators and Tools 0
Tobbyalone Best moving averages for binary Trading Systems and Strategies 0
Tobbyalone Best non repaint binary Trading Systems and Strategies 0
M my last indicator for binary options, but it is the best you will see Binary Options Brokers Discussions 15
M what is the best indicator for binary options you used? General Discussions 0
degod413 Best Non Repaint Binary Indicator Trading Systems and Strategies 2
T Binary Options vs Forex – Which is best? General Discussions 4
sgmoreir What is the best Indicator for Binary Options? Trading Systems and Strategies 0
D Which is the Best Binary statergy tutorial ? Forex Education 3
A The best non repaint indicator for binary and forex Forex Indicators and Tools 11
V BINARY OPTION IS THE BEST Binary Options and Futures 2
A General Best binary option indicator ? General Discussions 3
T Best Indicator mt4 OPTION binary MetaTrader 3
L Nexus 6.0 the best indicators binary Trading Systems and Strategies 3
GreatSsnipes whats the best binary options signal provider? Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
A Report BINARY.COM IS ONE OF THE BEST BROKERS Commodities 12
K Can u give me best profitable indicator for Binary option? MetaTrader 21
K Which is the best indicator for Binary trading? MetaTrader 1
B What is the best indictor for binary option? Forex Indicators and Tools 2
A Suggestion Best Indicator mt4 OPTION binary MetaTrader 54
A Best Indicators For 1 Minutes Binary Trading Trading Systems and Strategies 9
A Best Indicator For 5 Min Trading Expiry (BINARY) Trading Systems and Strategies 10
X Indicator ZEUS V3.5 INDICATOR FOR 1 MIN EXPIRY - BEST FOR BINARY OPTIONS - AS REQUESTED MY A MEMBER Forex Indicators and Tools 37
talhayousuf Does Olymp Trade is best app for Binary or Forex trading? Forex Education 4
R Indicator best indicaters for binary and forex Forex Indicators and Tools 9
J Best Binary Strategy Trading Systems and Strategies 44
Litchine66 Scam Alert is binary option brokers are scamers General Discussions 2
M How many people are trading with binary robots? General Discussions 0
G 3 EMA + Stochastic»: 5 minute strategy for binary options Trading Systems and Strategies 0
nervew Suggestion How can i start with binary options Binary Options and Futures 0
A Guys, do you have any good indicators for binary options? Forex Indicators and Tools 1
S trading strategy for binary trading Trading Systems and Strategies 0
S Indicator TopDream5m for binary Forex Indicators and Tools 0
S Indicator TOP 60 SEC FOR BINARY TRADING Forex Indicators and Tools 0
S Indicator IOnosfera v7 Indicator.... indicator laris banget khusus binary yaaa Forex Indicators and Tools 0
S Indicator NEXUS 6.0 BINARY INDICATOR, khusus binary yaaaaa... harga asli 300$ Forex Indicators and Tools 0
A Profitable EA Red dragon ea binary mt5 Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
B General Defeating the binary option Making Income Online 0
forextrader1709 Xtreme Binary Robot Channel MT5 Trading Systems and Strategies 11
B Looking for MT5 Binary Bot Trading Systems and Strategies 0
W Binary forexmosa Nas100 system Forex Education 0
R General Books Recommended For Binary Trading For Beginner Foreign Exchange Traders and Advanced Foreign Exchange Traders Forex Education 0