What's new

New EA Binary Options RAZER V2 Indicator Telegram Group

3.70 star(s) 18 Votes
this indicator is good as it work on bollinger band but the problem is you sre using m1 which is least time frame and it might fail some time as not all time market follow bollingerband specially m1 which is shortest time frame.try higher time frame so its accuracy get more stronger .

I was looking for it for many days to try this indicator out lets see if it works

good indicator so many people talking about this,i want to try by myself to see if it worth it or not.

The alpha team has created two new versions razer v3 and predator does any of forum member have the updated latest versions?

I am a VIP member in Alpha team. All they are just good at advertising. I left the group alerady coz thier indicators gave many false signal. Better trade usingnyour own eyes and brain rather than rely in the crap indicators.

I am a VIP member in Alpha team. All they are just good at advertising. I left the group alerady coz thier indicators gave many false signal. Better trade usingnyour own eyes and brain rather than rely in the crap indicators.
Can you share the latest razer 3 and predator indicator?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.