What's new

New EA Binary Options RAZER V2 Indicator Telegram Group

3.70 star(s) 18 Votes
It cannot be shared. Its encrypted. You need to activate your CID in order to make the indicator working.
Thank you for replying. They are also selling Strategies can you share those? i understand that indicators are encrypted. Thank you. I have tested Razer 2 it gives around 70% false signals.

Thank you for replying. They are also selling Strategies can you share those? i understand that indicators are encrypted. Thank you. I have tested Razer 2 it gives around 70% false signals.
Yah its just a PDF file. Thier strategies are just common strategy but i will share here once i get home.

I want to try ir to. Hard to get the 20 post first. I have some indicators for share to

Attachments

• CONSERVATIVE SNIPER STRATEGY - Revised Version.docx.pdf
    74.4 KB · Views: 19
I am a VIP member in Alpha team. All they are just good at advertising. I left the group alerady coz thier indicators gave many false signal. Better trade usingnyour own eyes and brain rather than rely in the crap indicators.
Thanks for your sharing bro, i will try this indicator next week

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.