What's new

BITCOIN - Price can break support level and continue to fall

skrimon

BITCOIN - Price can break support level and continue to fall.png
Hi guys, this is my overview for BTCUSDT, feel free to check it and write your feedback in comments

Recently price broke $27900 level and fell to support area, but soon it made strong upward impulse.

Also, BTC entered to pennant, where price broke $28900 level and reached resistance line.

Then price made correction and after bouncing up, exited from pennant, and started to decline.

Price declined below $27900 level and entered to rising channel, but when BTC rose higher of $28900 level, it bounced down.

And price continued to decline, thereby breaking $27900 level, and firstly fell to support area.

Later Bitcoin fell lower of this area and next support level, but at once bounced up.

Now price trades near support level and maybe BTC can break this level, and continue to fall to $26070

If this post is useful to you, you can support me with like/boost and advice in comments❤️

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.