What's new

Is bitcoin worth investing in?

skrimon

Bitcoin is extremely volatile. If you are willing to take the risk, first make sure you understand what you are investing in and have a crypto investment strategy.

Also, make sure you aren’t investing simply because you have a fear of missing out.

P.S: If you're fed up with slow trade executions, then buckle up as AssetsFX is currently offering lightning-fast trade executions along with an ultra-wide range of trading opportunities!

There are a number of questions you should ask yourself before getting involved:

Do I understand what I am investing in and how bitcoin and the crypto market work?

Am I happy with the level of risk?

How much more expensive is it now compared to a few months ago? If so, why am I wanting to buy a thing because its price is higher? Where else in my life do I do that?

Is there any evidence to suggest prices could rise even higher?

If I buy it now with a view to sell it for even more later, who do I think will buy it from me for that higher price and why?

Have I convinced myself that I am in some way “in the know?”

If you don’t have answers to these questions, it’s probably not a good idea to invest. If you do buy bitcoin, make sure you aren’t putting the money you need on the line.
Thanks for reading!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.