What's new

New EA Brilliant EA is a powerful EA that I have tested myself.you won't go wrong with it.

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Hie guys I have attached an EA Brilliant mt4.....test it on demo first.
Thanks. Since you have tested and found out that it is a "powerful EA", would you mind share some more info with us as follow:

1. Your initial account balance
2. Type of account used for your EA test (e.g. Standard/Low Spread/Zero Spread/ECN/CENT account, live or demo account, etc.)
3. Time Frame
4. Leverage size
5. Currency Pair (that you chose for your trading)
6. Your EA settings
7. Your Set File (would appreciate if you could attach it and share with us if possible), thanks.
8. Your EA results (if available)
9. Any additional info or other advices that you wish to share with us. (e.g. how long have you been testing this EA, what not to do or what are the potential risks of using this EA, etc.)

Last edited:
I cant wait to try this out , an ea that has been tested and actually received a good review. Thanks for the share friend.

i dont know about that, the reviews aren't looking good. how is it working out for you
havent tested it out yet , currently testing out the mtf trading robot I downloaded from here on my demo , and the results are pathetic....I dont have faith in these EA's , and if there is an EA out there that actually works , I havent found it as yet

havent tested it out yet , currently testing out the mtf trading robot I downloaded from here on my demo , and the results are pathetic....I dont have faith in these EA's , and if there is an EA out there that actually works , I havent found it as yet
Have you tried Algo Plus and CORONA.rar bot? I don't know if we can post links so here are the titles of the threads they are from:

CAN ANYONE CRACK THE EXPIRATION ON THIS BOT? ITS A REALLY GOOD BOT!!
Algo plus EA highly profitable

Have you tried Algo Plus and CORONA.rar bot? I don't know if we can post links so here are the titles of the threads they are from:

CAN ANYONE CRACK THE EXPIRATION ON THIS BOT? ITS A REALLY GOOD BOT!!
Algo plus EA highly profitable
Havent tried either of them, as far as posting links goes, yes you can. When you say expiration, does it mean that the bot only works as a trial and then you need to purchase?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.