What's new

Buyers and sellers dashboard indicator

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Realjosh254

Buyers and sellers dashboard indicator is very helpful to know the momentum of buyers and sellers for each timeframe from 15 minutes to 1 year ago.

Here is an exmaple on the gold, the indicator shows that there is a strong momentum of buyers from 15 minutes till the monthly frame which confirms the continuation of the bullish wave now.buy.jpg

Attachments

• buyers-sellers-dashboard.ex4
    57.2 KB · Views: 52
Thanks alot sharing this dashboard indicator i was searching since long time but i was not get but in this forum i just get it

Buyers and sellers dashboard indicator is very helpful to know the momentum of buyers and sellers for each timeframe from 15 minutes to 1 year ago.

Here is an exmaple on the gold, the indicator shows that there is a strong momentum of buyers from 15 minutes till the monthly frame which confirms the continuation of the bullish wave now.View attachment 4577
Do you know how frequently this updates, thanks for the share

Here is an exmaple on the gold, the indicator shows that there is a strong momentum of buyers from 15 minutes till the monthly frame which confirms the continuation of the bullish wave now.View attachment 4577

Very great share brother , thank you very much

i hope this is best indicator clapping hands combine with other signal

What is the minimum requirement computer to run this, because i had an experience running dashboard like this before, but my computer will become "hang"

It looks very interesting. With what another indicator do you use it? It could be profitable combined with a MACD to the enter point and with fractal for SL, I guess.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.