What's new

Can you share your risk appetite?

Victor01

How much are you comfortable to risk per trade guys!? Do you calculate in terms of %of your account fund or $value?

If a trader does not maintain risk, he can never be profitable by trading. Proper money management and risk maintenance are required to trade for profit. I always suggest 1: 2 or 1: 3 to maintain risk. This risk management will help to cover the loss and help to make a consistent profit. Consistently profitable is possible only when you are trading with Proper Money Management. The brokers of Eurotrader help me to control the risk.

:sick::sleep:o_Oo_Oo_O
I hate trading 5min-15min-30min charts. Why? You have to monitor each trade from beginning to end and hope and pray you made a correct entry. I only trade 1hr charts during the the 1st 3 hours of the USA OPEN and 4hr trades at night. I check for set ups at 10pm Pacific,2am and close all 4 hour trades by 6am Pacific.... You ever woke in the morning popping on your puter and find you made 150 pips while you slept... guaranteed to put a smile on your face and a skip in your step.

Every trader should take risk control. If a trader cannot control risk, he will never be satisfied with trading profit. The only risk is that the reward qualifies to cover the loss. I try to maintain 1: 2 or 1: 3 risk rewards. It is much easier to achieve success if you maintain this risk-reward. If a trader does not maintain the risk-reward properly, he will never be able to achieve success.

I used to risk a lot before when I began trading.I risked 100% of my account. But sooner I learned about proper money management so I only risk 1 to 2 percent per trade,

For me, it depends on the trade setup, if it is the perfect trade setup I would risk 3% of my account if not, then it's about 2%.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.